Original Equipment Quality and Precision for Aftermarket Truck, Trailer, Auxiliary and Bus Air Suspension Applications
General Product Information
Hendrickson offers Aftermarket replacement height control valves to retrofit all makes of truck and trailer air suspension applications.
Manufactured by the largest supplier of air suspension height control valves to the US truck industry.
Designed and produced by an ISO 9001: 2000 certified facility to OE specifications.
Features and Benefits
- Shear-Seal® Design wears in, not out. Hardened valve components resist wear from air system contaminants.
- Dual Air Bag Ports for ease of installation.
- Zinc Plated, Anodized Aluminum, and Engineered Plastics combine for superior corrosion resistance.
- Proportional Response controls air flow for precise ride control.
- 100% Tested at Factory to ensure reliable performance.
- Integral Dump Valve with air pilot activation saves space and simplifies installation.
Hendrickson Height Control Valves are backed by a one-year unlimited mileage warranty.