Original Equipment Quality and Precision for Aftermarket Cab and Chassis Suspension Applications
General Product Information
- Direct replacement height control valves for all makes of cab air suspension and chassis applications.
- Bolt in installation. No drilling is required.
- Manufactured by the largest supplier of air suspension height control valves to the US truck industry.
- Designed and produced by an ISO 9001: 2000 certified facility to OE specifications.
- Replace Hendrickson, Euclid and others.
Features and Benefits
- Shear-Seal® Design wears in, not out. Hardened valve components resist wear from air system contaminants.
- Dual Air Bag Ports for ease of installation.
- Zinc Plated, Anodized Aluminum, and Engineered Plastics combine for superior corrosion resistance.
- Proportional Response controls air flow for precise ride control.
- 100% Tested at Factory to ensure reliable performance.
- Integral Dump Valve with air pilot activation saves space and simplifies installation.
- Barksdale Height Control Valves are backed by a one-year unlimited mileage warranty.